Description of the Service
Lawyers examine the issue of the client based on the information provided by the client. The answer to the question shall be sent with adequate provision of legislation, describing the possible solution to the client's problem. The client does not need to provide us with personal data, questions may also be sent anonymous. Lawyer may contact the client by mail and ask for necessary information or request the list of evidence.
- try to ask your question in a clear manner.
- add the list of evidence (contracts, invoices, proofs of payment etc).
- the answer and a copy of the invoice will be sent to the client's e-mail address.
- your question will be answered within three workingdays.
- the price of one question is 12,50€.
- before submitting your question, please read the terms and conditions for the contract and information about the processing of personal data.